YAW BRAKE LIFTING & INSTALLATION TOOL
The LBS 120 is a yaw brake lifting and installation toolproviding new standards. A safe and fast way to allow complete removal and installation of yaw brakes.
Groundbreaking new service tool providing:
- Improved Safety
- Increased Speed
- Cut Time By Up to 50%
- Reduced Downtime
- Reduced Running Costs
- Reduced Technician Fatigue
- Easy Transportation
The basis of our business is making things stop. Safely and timely. This is why the word "brakes" is still a part of our company name, despite the fact that our product range has been expanded over the years to include a variety of related products. Our market-leading and reliable hydraulic brake system is guaranteed to meet your specific requirements. Every braking solution we supply is extensively tested and can be individually customized and certified to comply with your particular operation and environment.
Our brake product range comprises both active brake calipers, which are hydraulic pressure-applied, and failsafe brake calipers, which are spring-applied and hydraulically released. The hydraulic brakes are available in a variety of versions, for example with offshore finish for corrosive environments.
Key benefits of our brakes are:
- Few moving parts, resulting in easy maintenance and reduced costs
- Small air gap combined with few moving parts, which mean short response time and fast braking
- Two different types of spring packages available, reducing loss of force and providing higher levels of safety
- Drain ports for hydraulic oil leakage, preventing the presence of oil on brake discs and further increasing safety levels
- Tested down to -?40 degrees C
HYDRAULIC POWER UNITS
Our broad range of standard and specialized hydraulic power units are engineered to meet any requirement. In order to minimize downtime, our hydraulic power units are equipped with various indicators to immediately identify any failure and thereby prevent further damage. Fast operation of the hydraulics, with optional manual operation, is a significant feature of our hydraulic power units.
A hydraulic power unit from Svendborg Brakes is available in a variety of models, in which safety and reliability are always paramount. Thousands of installations around the world, including wind turbines, cranes, conveyors, mine hoists, escalators, ship propulsion and marine winches, testify to the
reliability of our power units.
Special features of our hydraulic power units include:
- Fast braking and retraction time
- Redundant return valves, ensuring a fast and secure operation
- Hand pump for manual brake release in case of power failure
- Brake on/off indication
- Operational in cold climatic conditions - as low as -30°C/-22°F